Independent Vets in Glasgow with a difference
Avenues Veterinary Centre is an independently-owned vet practice in Glasgow, with locations in Rutherglen & Mount Florida. You will find our friendly team approachable and here to help you and your pets.
Our Rutherglen branch was established in 1985 and it is here that we carry out surgery, imaging, and laboratory investigations on our patients. We are the fourth generation of veterinary surgeons to work at 1066 Cathcart Road at our Mount Florida branch, which is where we consult and carry out minor procedures such as blood sampling and bandaging.
Ronan and Nicola took over the surgery in Rutherglen in December 1998.
They are extremely proud of the team that has grown around them since then and consider the staff to be their most important asset.
In 2010 when The Avenues Vet Centre acquired the practice at 1066 Cathcart Road we became the 4th generation of vets to work from this premises. Our Mount Florida clinic is used solely for consulting and providing prescriptions.
Our team has decades of experience treating sick and injured pets, as well as providing preventative healthcare and nutritional advice.
Have you heard about our Avenues Health Plan that gives your pet the best preventative healthcare available whilst saving you money? Below are some more reasons why we think you’ll love the Avenues Veterinary Centre.
Reasons to choose Avenues Veterinary Centre
With so many Vets in Glasgow to choose from, why choose the Avenues Veterinary Centre to care for your pet?
- We’re a local independent practice that’s run by vets who make decisions based on the best interests of your pets.
- We invest in our people and our facilities, to ensure we can offer our clients the best pet care available.
- Our team has decades of experience between them providing preventative healthcare as well as treating pet illness and injury.
- We all know what it means to love a pet. Being pet owners themselves, our teams at Rutherglen and Mount Florida can support you with your pet care needs.
- We offer free pet-care advice. Sign up to our regular email newsletter and we’ll deliver timely, practical & proactive advice, for keeping Dogs, Cats, and Rabbits healthy, straight to your inbox, every month.